Join our spooky team!
Full-time from May to October, with the possibility of reducing to part-time hours in September if returning to school. Continuing part-time hours may be available over the winter.
Hours per week
35 hours / week
Rate of pay
$18-$20 / hour
Somewhat flexible. The position will be mostly working from home while occasionally being on-site to take photos/videos of tours and tour guides.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A mature, professional and positive attitude.
- An abundance of diplomacy and tact.
- A willingness to learn and follow a set of standards.
- An ability to work and contribute ideas as part of a team.
- A creative & entrepreneurial spirit (pun intended).
- A high school diploma or equivalent (minimum).
- Bilingualism will be considered a strong asset.
To apply, please complete our application form below. No resumes or cover letters, please. We have found they are not the best way to assess talent and potential.
We are very proud to have been named “Employer of the Year” by the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO) at the 2016 Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence!